Friday, March 1, 2019

STAMPlorations March Theme & Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations 3月的版型及主題手作卡片挑戰賽。


Here's my card using Bloomin' Spring Coffee Basket stamp set and Love Word Die.


I started by creating the background with word texture. I cut the "love" word using Love Word Die, and then adhered them to the background.

Next, I stamped the flower (from Bloomin' Spring Coffee Basket stamp set) in black, colored with watercolor pencils, and cut them out.


I adhered the flower to the front card with foam tape for 3D effect.

To finish off, I heat embossed the sentiment in white (from Bloomin' Spring Coffee Basket stamp set).



  • Players can link up to 6 projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as there is stamping. 
  • Projects must be based on the theme, sketch, or both. 
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK 
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only) 
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players
  • Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.


Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Yum give me a Mocha and lovely Spring stamp - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last... with Google + gone, I can comment on your posts! You card is beautiful Wei Wei, a lovely CAS design and brilliant colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...