Translate

2014年12月1日 星期一

LTSCB #43' s GDT card!

 Hi friends! It's Wei Wei. I'm so glad to sharing a exciting news with you! 
I am so honor to be the December Guest Designer for Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
The theme for this challenge is LTSCB #43 - Shape Shift! (Create a shaped project - nothing square or rectangle) And there are two fabulous sponsors: Lacy Sunshine Stamps and A Day For Daisies.
Here is my GDT card. 


Now, not every card has to have a card shape. How about a card shaped like a fan? I try a fan shaped card just like the photo.
I used the gorgeous digital image(Green Lady) from our sponsor A Day For Daisies.
I started by printing the digital image, used copic maker and watercolor to color the face, hair and face, and I embellished the hair with pearl and gold glitter.
To show off the elegance of the lady and her kimono, I used paper piecing technique, I used some pattern paper which is Japanese style.




I hope you feel inspired to create a shaped card and enter our LTSCB #43 - Shape Shift!

You have until December 14th to enter.





Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.


I'm entering this card to the following challenge 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -Anything Goes
JUGS#269 wild card- Anything Goes

Little Claire's Designs Challenge #51 - Shaped Cards
Scrapbooker PhD Challenge #17 - Shaped or Folded Cards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...