Translate

2015年2月18日 星期三

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #132


Hi everyone, I
This week our theme is Make your Mark!
your entry MUST contain the use of anything that can make a mark - Stampin' Write, Copics, Promarkers, Painting, Chalks, Watercolours, Sponges, Stencils, Masks etc etc
Our gorgeous sponsor is QKR stampede . The winner will ge3 free digis.

Here is my DT card.

I started by applying a large amount of water on the watercolour paper.
Before the water dried, I randomly added purple, blue, green, yellow and black colour on it, 
and then let they blend together.
After all the colour dried, I embossed the star images with white and sliver embossing power.
To make this card more fun and interactive, 
I stamped the arrow and fixed it with a sliver brad.
In this way, you can slide the arrow around the heart image.
Finally, I also embossed the sentiment with white embossing power.





Hope you play along this us and visit the ATSM blog and the other talented DT ! 
Have a nice day.


I'm entering the card to the following challenge
CFC136
Hero arts Nature Challenge
MHC 魔力手作挑戰 #2 -- 閃亮亮

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...