Translate

2015年2月6日 星期五

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #16 (February)


This month our challenge theme is Stamps & Hearts!
Here is my DT card.


I used STAMPlorations Vignette: Trendy Feathers stamp set again!
I used layered embossed resist technique to create this card. 
Firstly, I white embossed a feather onto watercolor paper. I sprayed the paper with water and painted the heart image with watercolour. 
Next, I Stamp feather with MEMENTO Ink(rose budcolour), and clear embossed it. To create layer-coloured effect, I added some watercolour again. Then, I repeated embossing and watercoluring until I satisfied the effect.
Finally, I adorned the black panel which has white embossed sentiment on it.


  

Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit STAMPlorations Challenge Blog to check out other talented DT's creations. 

Prizes:

Winner
(voted by the design team)
prize: 2 stamp sets (3" by 5") if she used our stamps, 1 stamp set if she didn't
+ guest designer spot in the April Challenge

Top picks
prize: 3 digi stamps 
+ the option to be a guest designer too in the April Challenge if they will use their winnings OR if they already have our clear stamps

All winners and top picks will receive a personalized guest designer badge that they can display on their blogs, as well as a STAMPlorations guest designer watermark.

Thank you for standing by.

I'm entering the card to the following challenge
Inkspirational Challenge #75 - Rose Colours

CFC136
AAA cards-game32 Love Love Love
Simon says Wednesday Challenge- All Things Bright and Beautiful
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...