Translate

2015年2月4日 星期三

ATSM#130 DT card


Hi everyone! It's time for another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge!
This time the challenge theme is :



Here is my DT card.

First, I started by printing sponsor's image - Valentine Jar, coloured it with marker.
I decorated the image with some glitter. What a cute and sweet jar~
To create my background, I chose a red cardstock, and stamped Damask Wallpaper Background Stamp from JustRite using deep red ink. I love this inking effect. 

Hope you play along with us, and don't forget to pop on over to the challenge blog and see the amazing creations by all of the Design Team!

We have a fabulous new sponsor for ATSM! Prize is 7 digis.

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
 
I'm entering the card to the following

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...