Translate

2015年2月8日 星期日

Thank you

Hi, Today I would like to share this bright card with you.


For my cards today I used the flowers and leaves from Avery Elle. 
I started by applying water and then stamped the flower with red distress ink.
 I used watercolor pen to blend the color and add some deep color. This way make the flower look more dimensional.
Before stamped the second orange flower and leaves, I masked the first flower. 
And I used the same way to blend the color together.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment with black ink.





Thank you for standing by.

I'm entering the card to the following challenge
CFC136
Simon says Wednesday Challenge- All Things Bright and Beautiful
AEI♥U Challenge#21 Masking

CAS on Sunday Challenge #51 Flowers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...