Friday, May 5, 2017

CFC173 手工卡片

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

The challenge is celebrating it's 6th birthday this month! Use 6 of anything on your birthday card.
examples: 6 sequins, 6 colors, 6 flowers.





 This DT card, I featured CFC's awesome products: CASUAL COMFORT and 4 PETALS FRI-DIES.



To catch the challenge theme, I used 6 pearls, 6 flowers, 6 and 6 washi tapes on my birthday card.

First, I cut 6 washi tapes and attached to white cardstock. 

Then, I cut 6 flowers using 4 PETALS FRI-DIES, colored them with watercolor and adhered with foam tape to the right side of card. I also added 6 pearls to the flowers.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment (from CASUAL COMFORT) in black.






Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...