Friday, May 19, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #43 reminder post 手工卡片

Hello Friends! 
This is reminder post for STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #43  
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。

This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & ALPHABET 







Here is my DT card using Floral BlissSmile, and Trendy Butterflies.

(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)


For this card, I started by cutting the "U" on cardbase to catch the challenge theme.

Next, stamped many flowers (from Floral Bliss and Smile) in black around the "U". 
I remained those flowers be white but wanted to add some interest to my card, so I stamped two little solid butterflies (from Trendy Butterflies) in black. 


To finish, I stamped the "LOVE " (from Trendy Butterflies) in black and also splashed some gold colors.



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.


Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...