Friday, May 19, 2017

CFC174



Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

This time is sketch challenge.









My DT card is featuring  MON AMI stamp set, FRIENDLY FLOWERS FRI-DIES and 4 PETALS FRI-DIES.



First, I used 4 PETALS FRI-DIES to cut 9 floral holes and adhered the cardbase with foam tape onto the kraft. 

Then, I adhered 5 flowers which I cut before. 
The pink pistil is from FRIENDLY FLOWERS FRI-DIES, I added it for interest.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment (from  MON AMI stamp set) in black.





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thank you! Have a nice day.



I'm entering to the following challenge
HLS May Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...