Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Light-Up Cards with Chibitronics LED Circuit Stickers and Lawn Fawn Stamps 手工卡片

Hi, friends! Today I have two very fun cards as a collaboration between Chibitronics and Lawn Fawn !
I am featuring Chibitronics LED Circuit Stickers and Lawn Fawn’s cute stamp sets.




For the first card, I used Chibitronics Red LED Sticker along with Lawn Fawn's mermaid for you and so jelly stamp set.



I started by creating the undersea background with ZIG real brush pens. I stamped the mermaid and merman, and also added lots of ocean critters!


Then, I added Chibitronics LED Circuit stickers beneath the pink heart.
The battery holder was settled down behind the coral and rock. I created a "cover" instead of fixing the battery, so the battery can be replaced easily.


I made a tutorial video showing you how I created my card. You can watch the video tutorial here or on YouTube.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The second card featured Chibitronics white LED Sticker, a gumball machine and sentiments from Lawn Fawn sweet smiles stamp set.


I created the background by stamping many sentiments.
Then, stamped the gumball machine, colored with chameleon pens and cut out.

I added the Chibitronics LED Circuit sticker beneath the yellow gumball. 

I also made a tutorial video. You can watch the video tutorial here or on YouTube.




To celebrate the collaboration this week, Lawn Fawn is giving away a $30 gift card to one lucky commenter and Chibitronics is giving away a starter kit to another lucky commenter. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the blogs.  

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...