Translate

2015年4月1日 星期三

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #138

Hi everyone, It's Wei Wei.
This week our theme is Holiday! 
And our gorgeous sponsor is Stitchy Bears. The prize for winner is 3 images up to $10.

I would like to share a very easy way to make Easter card that features an adorable digi image called Bunny Flop from out sponsor.

Here is my DT card.

For this card, I started by printing this super cute bunny image (from sponsor image -Bunny Flop )on a white panel, coloring it with marker. 
To create my background, I stamped many Easter sentiments from Uniko Studio using colorful ink onto the white cardstock. Finally, I added a pink bow and a few sequins to make this card more fun and adorable.


Hope you play along with us, and don't forget to check out ATSM blog that has many awesome creations of the other DT.

Thank you for standing by. 
Have a nice day.

I'm entering to the following challenge
Addicted to CAS - Challenge #60 - Cute
Uniko Studio - Challenge #19 - Anything Goes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...