Translate

2015年4月20日 星期一

STAMPlorations DAY 1 Stamp Release Spotlight Week - FOND EXPRESSIONS

Hi, everyone. It's time for happy STAMPlorations new release time! 
All the new products are available now.



For today's card, I came up with two card ideas showcasing the Fond Expressions stamp set.
This gorgeous stamp set include 7 pieces sweet sentiments. I love them so much.


For my first card, I would like to create a happy and cheerful birthday card, so I stamped these sentiment stamps with rainbow color ink, and tried to arrange them to look like a cake shape.   
To finish of, I
 covered these sentiments with Glossy Accents. I also embellished a candles on the top of 'cake'.






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the second card, I used the Fond Expressions stamp set, along with Shutters Stencils. 



First, I added some soft colors on the watercolor paper. After those colors dried, I stamped three sentiments with black ink. Then, I cut the watercolor paper into three pieces and adhered them to a white cardbase.
I also added some shutters pattern on the card by using Shutters stencil and distress ink.



We have lots of inspiration for you featuring all of the fun new products in this release and can not wait to share it with you! Don't forget to give us some sweet comment for a chance to win prizes. Commenting will close on April 27. Winners will be announced on April 29.

Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects here.
------------------
Stops on the hop:
Darnell - Guest Designer
Wei Wei ---->It's me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...