Translate

2015年4月6日 星期一

Hope your day is as sweet as you are


Hi there! Have you had a good weekend? Have you been able to get in any crafty time lately? I hope so! 
I was very busy in my work recently, so I have no time to create my card. 
Eventually, I was able to sneak in my craft room for a bit on Sunday to put together a card for a sweet friend of mine. 
Here is my card.


I started by stamping my little flower onto kraft with StazOn white ink. Next, I colored them with colour pencils. I also painted the edge of the flowers with Copic. 

 I wanted to add a little more dimension , so I cut a few flowers with foam behind them.
Then, I added some pearls on the pistil. To give this card more layer, I attached the kraft to another kraft which has some black lace pattern I stamped before.

To finish it off, I stamped a "Hope your day is as sweet as you are" sentiment with Memento ink.

這張白雛菊卡片的作法:
首先,將蓋上StazOn白色印泥的雛菊印章(JustRite的印章),蓋在牛皮紙上。之所以選用StazOn印台主要是考量顯色,因為我用的牛皮紙會吸水,且目前手邊有的VersaCraft白印台的蓋印效果,沒有StazOn來的顯色。 但是用StazOn的缺點就是要用專門的油性印泥清潔液清理,且很傷透明印章。
上一階段的蓋印運用了遮蔽技法,但為了再增加這張卡片的層次,又另外用泡棉膠黏了兩層雛菊。且為區隔前後效果,後面的雛菊用色鉛筆上了一層淡色,並用灰色copic在花的外框描繪一圈,前面的則不上色。
最後再蓋上字章(Clearly Besotted的印章),並加上珍珠及麻繩點綴。


This is another look with twine.






Thank you for standing by. 
Have a nice day.
Time Out Challenge - CASE with your own twist
CFC138
Virginia's View Challenge #14

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...