Translate

2015年4月20日 星期一

STAMPlorations sketch challenge 32

Hi, friend~
It's time to share another STAMPlorations weekly sketch with you! 
I can't wait to see what you all think of this new sketch and your awesome projects.
Here's our sketch:

And, here is my DT card.


I would like to share a simple and easy rose card.
For my background, I put Shutters Stencil (ARTplorations : Shutters Stencil)on the pink panel and added white embossing paste. 
Next, I printed STAMPlorations digi rose image, used copic marker to color it, and added some glitter on the edge of petal.
Finally, I tied a golden string above the card, and then adhered a white butterfly and gold embossed sentiment( Vignette: It's Your Day).


Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei --->You are here.
And we have two talented guest designers-

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...