Translate

2015年4月24日 星期五

Try a new stamp 分享新品印章

Hi, everyone.
Today I would like to share my new flower stamp set from Power Poppy. About one year age, I started to notice this company because of her gorgeous flower design.
Three days ago, I got this stamp set. I can't wait to try and share it with you. Here is my card.



I started by stamp the flower image with black ink, and colored it with Copic Markers. 
I wanted to show this beautiful flower theme, so I didn't use complex die cut and layout. 
To create my personal background, I randomly stamped the flowers with orange ink, and added some orange shadow by using color pencils.
Finally, I tied a ribbon and adhered a few sequins.

相信大家都知道我喜歡花的印章。我去年開始注意到Power Poppy 這家印章公司,她所設計的印章全都是以花、植物為主題,每一組圖案都非常精美、典雅。終於在最近請人從美國幫我帶回一組。迫不急待試用。
這張卡片我只想突顯花的主題,所以不用美編紙,改用自己蓋印的背景。蓋印了橘色花後,不上色,但用色鉛筆加強陰影,以突顯花本身精緻的線條。前面的瓶花則以馬克筆上色。最後在加上橘色格紋的蝴蝶結點綴。




Thank you for standing by. Have a nice day.




I'm entering to the following challenge
Sparkle & Shine Challenge FOUR : Sketch Inspiration



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...