Translate

2015年5月16日 星期六

Hello, beautiful

Hi, Today I have a flower card idea with nail polish. 
I finally got to play with the Altenew stamps and they sure are fun. There are so many ink combinations that can be used to make gorgeous roses. I loved them all so much!


For this card, I was inspired by Altenew May Challenge: From Places Abroad – Tunisia, so I decided to make these roses in gold, blues and aqua colors.

I used the combination of light blue, aqua and gold colors to stamp the roses on a white panel. The blue pattern behind the panel was created using the leaf stamp and blue ink.

For the dimension of the roses, I adhered a trimmed rose and some gold string. 

Then, I stamped some little flowers with gold ink, and added some gold dots using nail polish. I really interest them add to the card! 
Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from  Simon Says Stamp in gold on black cardstock.
I also send this card for dear Sandie!

      Surprise! Happy Birthday Sandie!!!!!


今天與大家分享Altenew的玫瑰印章,這款印章最大的特色就是可以蓋印出多層次效果,非常美,因此算是最近歐美很火紅的產品(其實已經紅一陣子了,只是礙於缺貨和寄送時間,我最近才拿到手)。
中間三朵玫瑰花的部分,我是以VersaCreaft的淺藍、淺綠、金色蓋印。為了增加立體感,其中一朵特別用泡棉貼在背後。背景藍色花紋是利用同款印章組裡面的葉子外框印章蓋出來的,我覺得單獨只蓋葉子的外框也有不同的特色。字章則來自Simon says stamp和mama elephant結合設計的印章。我蓋在黑紙上再燙金。
最後,為了增加整體卡片素材間的連結,我又蓋了一些金色小花,並利用金色指甲油點綴其中。此外,我也用金色印台蓋出一條金線,以區隔卡片的前後層次,並以金線裝飾於玫瑰花的背面。



Thanks for joining me!

I'm entering to the following challenges
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Simon brand products
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...