Translate

2015年5月4日 星期一

STAMPlorations sketch challenge 33

Hi, It's time to share another STAMPlorations weekly sketch with you! 
Here's our fabulous sketch:


And here is my DT card :


For this card, I showcased two STAMPlorations stamp sets (Fond Expressions and Trendy Feathers). I created my background by using watercolors. After watercolors dried, I heat embossed those sentiments with gold embossing power. I love the way the sentiments pop off that blended watercolor background! 
To take on this sketch, I added a green cardstock which had been cut its border. I also added a vellum above that green cardstock for layering effect. 
Finally, I stamped the sentiment with black ink, and tied a thread.



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei --->You are here.
And we have two talented guest designers-

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...