Translate

2015年5月13日 星期三

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #144

Hi everyone,

This week our theme is CAS! 

Here is my DT card.


This is a simple card with a simple background and adorable penguins.
I started by creating the nestled circles background. I put the nestled circles stencil (from STAMPlorations) on the white cardbase, and then I applied some white embossing paste on the top of the stencil.
After the white paste dried, I applied some bright and deep blue inks on it with blending tools.
 I really like the ombre look! 
The adorable penguins were colored with markers, and trimmed with scissors.
 I also stamped the sentiment with black ink.



Hope you play along with us,
 the winner will get 4 digis from our sponsor- Sweet Pea Stamps.

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...