Translate

2015年5月27日 星期三

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #146

Hi everyone, Welcome to another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge

This week our theme is Anything Goes!

And our awesome sponsor is STAMPlorations. The winner will get $10 gift certificate.




Here is my DT card featuring sponsor's image Seashell, Heaven Sent, and Bubbles Stencil.



First, I printed the Seashell image, colored it with color pencils, and cut out.
I then stamped the sentiment (from STAMPlorations Heaven Sent) and splashed some brown colors over a circle panel and I used it as the base for the seashell. 
 It looks like a seashell on the beach. 
To create the background matching my theme, I put the BubbleStencil and applied some bright and deep blue colors. 



Lately, some of my favorite products are STAMPlorations stencils. They are versatile and so much fun to play with. 
ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop is up at STAMPlorations blog and there are a free worldwide shipping special until May 31, all orders of $20 and up ship free worldwide! 


Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day.


I'm entering to the following challenge

Simon Says Stencil It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...