Friday, May 1, 2015

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #19 (May)

This month our challenge theme is Stamps & Leaves !



Here is my DT card.


This card is very easy to do.
First, I embossed the kraft panel with leaves pattern embossing folder, and then I cut a "window" for showing the Tree Silhouettes. Next, I adhered the kraft panel on white cardstock. I also tie a hemp rope and stamped the sentiment with black ink.


Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
And we also have three talented guest designers-
Joy, Jerrie, Gerrina

Thank you for standing by.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It doesn't look "easy" at all, love the details, everything is so well in right places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is your card!! I saw the pic of your blog and the card matches it!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that embossed panel, the perfect foil for the tree stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty deisng, with the little 'window' for your tree.
    I love it!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the earthy feel it has.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...