Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy

Hi friends, Today I would like to share a card with die cut and watercolor design.




I started by creating my background with watercolors. 
For the die cut effect, I inlaid the stitched circle die from Pretty Pink Posh. After that, I positioned the "Happy" die cut above the inlaid stitched circle. 
Because I wanted to build up some dimension for the word, I carefully removed the "Happy", and then built up three layers, gluing it carefully into the background.

The bunny from Avery Elle was colored with Copic, I also stamped the grass and a butterfly. To finish my card off, I embellished some star-shaped sequins.



Thank you for stopping by.


I'm entering to the following challenges

Pretty Pink Posh WATERCOLOR BLOG HOP
AEI♥U Challenge #25 - Rainbow!

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Wei Wei:)LOVE the subtle die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love your idea with the inlaid, WeiWei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card, I love your background

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little scene you created for your critter! Thanks so much for playing along with the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...