Translate

2015年6月5日 星期五

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #20 (June)

Hello, friends! Welcome to STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #20 (June)!

This month our challenge theme is Stamps & Washi !



Here is my DT card.


I would like to share this fun card with you. 
I simply used ARTPlorations Stencils - Shutters and embossing paste to create my background. I remained the white color because I wanted to showcase the " old type" image.

Next, I stamped Old Type on kraft with black ink, and then I put the washi tape through the top of old type.





Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
And we also have three talented guest designers-
Thank you for stopping by.

I'm entering to the following challenge


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...