Translate

2015年6月1日 星期一

STAMPlorations sketch challenge 35

Hi, It's time to share another STAMPlorations weekly sketch with you! 
Here's our fabulous sketch:




I have thought about how to play with Shutters stencil in different ways. I tried many times and wasn't satisfied with those projects until last Friday night. 

First, I traced inside the Shutters using black pen,shifted the stencil slightly, and then applied seedless preserves Distress Ink. Therefore you can see those many fun geometric patterns.

After the ink dried, I randomly blacked some patterns for looking more dimensional.

Next, I added a black border beside the panel. One of the Trendy Feathers was made of vellum, the others were using Memento Lilac Posies and Grape Jelly Ink .

Finally I added the sentiment from Fond Expressions and embellished my cards with sequins.




Be sure to visit all of the DT’s blogs for more ideas and inspiration! 
Wei Wei --->You are here.
And we have a talented guest designer-

Thanks for stopping by.

I'm entering to the following challenge
Simon Says Anything Goes

Inkspirational Challenge #83 - Surprise Colour Challenge and Prize Draw
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...