Translate

2015年6月21日 星期日

thinking of you

Hi, friends! 
Today I would like to share this flower card using Wplus9 watercolored anemones stamp set. 




The sketch of my card is from Sparkle & Shine Challenge #7, and the flower theme is inspired by Wplus9 Throwback Thursday #5

For this card, I first used the bouquet image to create my background. I applied some inks on the stamp, sprayed some water, and stamped on the watercolor paper. I really love this technique. It's very easy to do, and the amazing watercolor effect always makes me smile!   



In order to build a depth and layer effect of this card, I decided to let my theme more clear than background. I stamped my theme by using double stamping and layering. I also added some little element from fresh cut florals stamp set. Then, I die cut a circle as a base for those flowers. 



To finish my card off, I embellished some sequins, and added a sentiment in front of those flowers.







I'm entering to the following challenges
Sparkle & Shine Challenge #7 - Sponsored by Winnie & Walter

Wplus9 Throwback Thursday #5 - Fresh Cut Wreaths
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...