Translate

2015年6月6日 星期六

May all your weeds be wild flowers

Hello dear friends!
Today, I'm back with a flower card.
This STAMPlorations flower stamp set- Blooming Buds design by talented Deepti Malik is really gorgeous! I can't wait to try and show my card with you.

大家好, 又來到花卉卡片的時間。今天使用的印章來自STAMPlorations的Blooming Buds ,這組優雅的花印章,同時也是卡片界好友Deepti Malik的第一款設計。


First, I stamped some flowers and leaves with Memento Pear Tart Ink on watercolor paper. I then used glass green and deep green watercolor to create my background.

I also stamped flowers and leaves with on another white paper, and trimmed with scissor. Then, I adhered foams behind some of those flowers for the dimension.

To finish my card of, I heat embossed the sentiment with sliver embossing power, and added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


看到這組印章,第一印象就覺得想要用水彩來表現它。首先,我先用Memento印台(Pear Tart)在水彩紙上蓋印幾朵花和葉子,我沒有在花上面上色,而是利用草綠、黃綠等背景色來襯托花朵。接下來,我又Memento印台(Pear Tart)在另外一張水彩紙蓋了花和葉子,並用剪刀沿著邊緣剪下來。然後,在剪下的花朵和葉子背後貼上泡棉膠,貼在剛才上好背景色的那張水彩紙上,最後再用幾片草綠及銀色的亮片點綴。這張卡片就大功告成了。




Here is a closeup!


Thank you for stopping by.


I'm entering to the following challenges
Pretty Pink Posh WATERCOLOR BLOG HOP
Sparkle & Shine Challenge : Sponsored by Pretty Pink Posh
Virginia's View Challenge #15
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...