Saturday, May 31, 2014

Yellow and Black

I'm playing along with three challenges today, the color challenge at The Card Concept, the texture at Addicted to CASand the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #78.


I die cut the flower paper, added handmade little yellow flowers, embossed white power butterfly on the grey vellum. Finally, stamped my favorite sentiment.



   

                                           








Stamp: KaiserCraft, JustRite

I'm entering this card to the following challenge

Addicted to CAS Challenge #39 - Texture
The Card Concept Challenge #11 - Color Challenge
The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE252

6 comments:

  1. What an intricate beauty! Each element is so delicate - makes for a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love that flower border! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and unique card. I love that white border. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the intricate die and embossed vellum butterfly :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - great texture! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!! So delicate and so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!! Come on over to my blog - I am hosting a giveaway for my 50th post!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...