Friday, October 10, 2014

Because I Care

Hi everyone! This is Wei Wei. Today I would like to share this card with you.


This card's sketch is from stamplorations, the flower is inspired by Fusion challenge.
I embossed the sunflower with clear, white, and gold embossing power and used distress ink to blend the background color. I love this technique and love how they appear.
Next, I used stencil to make the embossed background.
Finally, I embellished the card with the gold emobssed butterfiy and white embossing texture.
Here is my card~



Thank for standing by.
Wei Wei

I'm entering this card to the following challenge

6 comments:

  1. Love your flowers on the background panel - they look so textured - and so pretty with the butterfly overlay! thanks for joining us in the Furion Challenge Wei Wei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like how those blooms look in the combo of embossing powders. A very original creation. Thanks for using the STAMPlorations sketch for this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Wei. Great use of the sketch and our monthly challenge. All that embossing is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wei-Wei. Beautiful card, beautiful colours. Love your embossing technique. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. Good luck! Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've used different colours of embossing powder, and the blended background ties them all in beautifully. Thanks so much for playing along in the STAMPlorations sketch and monthly challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that's some awesome inky goodness!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...