Friday, February 5, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#28

Hello dear Friends! 

This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & TRIPLETS (3 of anything) or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.





Here is my DT card.


I started by creating the background using VIGNETTE: Tree Silhouettes and 

I embossed the sentiment with white embossing power, put the stencil, and applied some pink distress ink.

Then, I embossed the flowers from Bloom Factory in gold, and colored them with deep pink.
I cut the flowers and adhered them with foam.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment with black ink. 



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.


Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...