Wednesday, March 9, 2016

STAMPlorations Chikoo Goes Bananas special stamp release【monkey card │猴年應景卡片】

Hey, friends! 
STAMPlorations has a special stamp release.
In this special release, we're putting the spotlight on the cute stamp set below:

Chikoo Goes Bananas!




I stamped the monkeys and bananas, colored it using watercolors, then cut it. 
The background used Dye ink pad with blending tool . I also die cut tree and grass. 

For the embellishment, I added some sliver sequins.

To finish off, I heat embossed the sentiment on black banner.




I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 

Commenting closes March 11, Friday, 11:55 p.m. Pacific
Winner announced Sunday, March 13

Thank you !!!

11 comments:

  1. Love the colors in that awesome background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the bright background. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colors in your really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colors and background! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colorful background. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright background you made and the sentiment on black is PERFECT:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome background for your fun card! Love those cute monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Love your fantastic background and cute monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute cards! I love the new stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. After loking at the bananas, I think I am full already. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...