Friday, April 1, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#30 【Tulips card│鬱金香手作卡片】

Hello dear Friends! 
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & SPLATTERS or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.








I stamped the tulips images (from SKETCHED: Tulips ) onto white paper and then used scissors to cut them out.

The colours of Zig clean color real brush I used for the tulips are light carmin, green shadow, light green, green, and olive green . 
I layered all of the tulips onto the card using foam tapes to get some depth and dimension.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment using Fond Expressions stamp set.



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

We also have two awesome guest designers : Ashwini and Mac Mable.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh your card is so very pretty, I absolutely love it! Great use of fussy cutting and layering of those really pretty tulips. A real Wow card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card We Wei, love the shadow created by popping up the tulips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous design, Wei Wei. Such a creative approach to the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...