Friday, July 15, 2016

CFC152 花朵手作卡片

Hi everyone! 


Our theme is "tic tac toe". How fun!
本次主題為"井字"或"九宮格"。



 Here is my card.
For this "tic tac toe" challenge, I choose "twine, monochromatic,no patterned paper" as my theme. And I showcase PRETTY POSIESPOSIES FRI-DIES,and MON AMI.





First, I use POSIES FRI-DIES to die cut the foam tape. I adhere the floral- shaped foam tape on Acrylic block, so the floral- shaped foam tape could be a "solid stamp".

I stamp the floral "solid images" with purple ink and then stamp the "line images" from PRETTY POSIES with deeper purple ink. 

首先,使用POSIES FRI-DIES 刀模在泡棉墊上切割。將已切割成花朵形狀的泡棉墊固定在壓克力塊上面,再蓋印印台,就可以變成「實心」花朵形狀的印章。
接著,再以較深一點顏色的印台蓋印PRETTY POSIES在先前實心圖案上。就可以產生實心圖案上有線條圖案。 

I randomly stamp those floral and leaf images and use mask technique.
To finish off, I stamp the sentiment from MON AMI in black, and tie a twine on the card.

重複上述步驟,自由地在白色卡紙上蓋印許多花朵及葉子,記得可以使用遮蔽技巧。
最後,蓋上來自MON AMI的字章,再綁上麻線作為裝飾,卡片即完成。


Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...