Sunday, November 6, 2016

HELLO+ planner design 手作卡片+手帳生活

Hello dear Friends!
 Today, I would like to share you one card and two weeks for my planner design.



For this card, I take on the sketch from CAS(E) on this sketch.
The stripe background idea is from Virginia View Challenge #25, and the colors are inspired by Altenew challenge.

 I use persian green ZIG clear brush pen to paint the stripe. 
Then, I stamp the flower and adhere it with foam tape. I also add some die-cut trees beside the flower. 

To finish off, I add the sentiment and some white sequins.   






I'm entering to the following challenges:



 After the card, I also show my weekly planner design.
My planner design is base on stamping, painting,and photo, I don't like too many stickers or other decorations.

分享兩星期的手帳生活,我的手帳設計主要以印章、圖畫以及照片為主,我不喜歡太多的華麗的貼紙以及裝飾。




I had a trip at north coast fishing ports. The official held a Crab season, so I ate many good-tasting crabs.

這週去了萬里螃蟹季,吃了夢寐以求好吃的螃蟹。


I went to flower market. There are some adorable succulent plants and flowers catch my eye. 
I also watched a famous movie -your name 君の名は.

這週去了花市,看到小多肉植物以及幾多吸引我目光的小花。
然後去朝聖了最近很紅的「你的名字」。




Thank you. 
Have a nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...