Sunday, January 28, 2018

Celebrate 手作卡片

Hi friends, today I'd like to share this flower card.




For this card, I first cut a circle window on the white panel using MFT peek-a-boo circle windows die. I also cut a window on a pink foam using the same MFT die, and then layered it behind the white panel. 


Next, I stamped some flowers and leaves, cut them with scissors, and then arranged them in front of window. 


The label is from Altenew. I stamped it in pink in order to mach the color combos.

To finish, I added some blue dots for embellishment.





I'm entering to the following challenges:
ATSM Challenge #276 Anything Goes
Time Out Challenge #101
MFT Color Challenge 86
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 369
HLS January Anything Goes with Dies Challenge






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...