Monday, June 11, 2018

Love to Scrap on Traveler's notebook #5 winner post!

It's time for the Love to Scrap on Traveler's notebook #5 winner! 
 Wow, I'm so happy to see how you take on this sketch!  (You can also use #lovetoscrapontn5 and #lovetoscrapontnchallenge at IG to find more projects.)
I hope you had a great time with this sketch because I sure had a great time looking at your TN spreads.
Here is your winner:
Nathalie (IG: @ anounceofcreativity)


Love this fabulous spread full of bright colors and great take on the sketch! 
Please visit her IG for more beautiful projects!


Congratulations!

Hope you'll join me and play along with Love to Scrap on Traveler's notebook #6! 
I can't wait to see more of what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...