Wednesday, July 25, 2018

light up fire dragon card - Basic Level【機關卡片教學】創意LED發光卡片 - 基礎教學

Hello, friends!
Today I'm up on the Chibitronics blog to share this adorable light up fire dragon card featuring Chibitronics LED Sticker and The Sweet Stamp stamp set!


First, I started by stamping the fire dragon in black and coloring with markers.


I then stamped the fire image onto another paper and cut out for LED light through. 

The circuit in this card is very simple. I drew circuit template on my cardstock and stuck the copper tape over the template, and then stuck one red LED. 

I created a removable battery cover on this card.
 I chose the " dragon" as my battery cover door and then adhered velcro tape to the back of " dragon" and my background.

In this way, you can detach and attach the battery cover door easily!




The supplies I used are:

Hope you liked today inspiration card!
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...