Thursday, October 25, 2018

Light up Halloween card

Hi, it’s time for sharing a Halloween card!
Today I have this Halloween card featuring Chibitronics LED stickers and Lawn Fawn stamp sets.




First, I stamped the adorable village images and aliens in black, colored them with markers and die cut.

For the background, I created the orange sky using distress inks and also prepared a black paper for the hillside.

Next, I adhered the aliens to the black paper. Because I'd like to make the eyes of aliens light up, I punch holes on the eyes.  I then sketch the holes on my white card base in order to stuck LED stickers on it.


The photos above shows the circuit I used.


After finished the circuit, I added 3D foam tapes.


I adhered the black hillside to the white card base. To make the hillside more interest, I embellished tore-up vellums. 

Finally, I stamped two bats on the sky and stamped the sentiment.







That is all from my side today. I hope you were inspired and give Chibitronics products a try!
Have a great day. 
Thank you
 

The supplies I used are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...