Friday, January 25, 2019

light up traveler's notebook cover

Hi Ladies! I am sharing a traveler's notebook cover made with the Chibitronics LED sticker and Citrustwist kit.

February is just around the corner. It means that Chinese New Year is coming and I'll have a night day vacation.  So I decided to prepare a new traveler's notebook for documenting my vacation. 

Here is my project:





I first cut the camera image from pattern paper, and prepared a paper which is the same shaped with camera as the circuit base.
I punched a hole on the camera and also sketched the hole on the white paper.
Here is my circuit.






After finished the light up camera, I adhered it to the traveler's notebook cover, and also added some embellishments. 



That is all from my side today. I hope you were inspired and give Chibitronics products a try!
Have a great day. 
Thank you
The supplies I used are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...