Monday, March 9, 2020

STAMPholic Shop digital stamp and cut file First release

Hello friends! Welcome to my FIRST digital stamps and cut files release post!

I’m thrilled and happy to share with you my FIRST flowers collection of digi stamps and cut files. These designs are available on my Etsy shop (STAMPholic Shop).

I put a lot of time, heart and soul into my paintings, but I didn’t digitize them till January 2020.
Creating my own photopolymer stamps is always my dream, but I still can't find any suitable manufacturer or cooperation opportunity.

So maybe digital stamp is a good chance for me.
I would like to thank all my family and friends for their support! I also want to thank you to every person who purchased, commented, shared and spread the love! It’s such a good feeling when people support you and help you.












You can make as many cards or projects with the images and cut files as you like. 
Please feel free to tag me, I'm happy to see your creations!

I hope my images and cut files turn out to photopolymer stamps and die cuts that you can use them in different techniques and styles! 
I keep the faith that day will come!
Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...