Translate

2014年12月17日 星期三

For you

Hi, friends! We are back with a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. It is also our last challenge of 2014. I am so happy and honored to be the ATSM's DT. am so inspired by my team. Because of this team, I meet lots of warm, kind, and supportive friends and my life is full of happiness. 

Let's get Back to our challenge subject.
This week we have our Challenge #126 - Anything Goes, and we have an optional twist for you -

LOVE

Because our team member - Marina is getting married. Congrats!

Everyone likes this theme! You can make anything you like, or add some love elements~ xx
I hope you will play along!

Here is my DT card.

I embossed the lily image with white embossing power. 
After that, I gave the lily a watercolour looks. I coloured it by using distress ink. 
Then, I embossed the sentiment with black embossing power. 


This week's challenge is sponsored by OKR Stampede who are offering 3 free digis to the challenge winner! Play along with our optional twist and you will have the chance to win an extra prize.

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
Wei Wei


I'm entering this card to the following challenge
CAS(E) this Sketch #103.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...