Translate

2014年12月13日 星期六

polar lights

Hello! Today I am trying something a bit new technique and scene.
Since I have some distress ink, I think it would be a great opportunity for me to try some different scene, because I always use distress ink to create blue starry night. 
Today's card is polar lights! 



This is my first time to create polar lights! I think that I still have much need to improve.
I started by stamping the tree using black ink on the card. 
Then, I used yellow, green, purple, blue, black inks to create the scene.
Finally, I added some glitter as snow.



Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.






I'm entering these cards to the following challenge
Virginia's View Challenge -More on All Things Distressed
JUGS -271 Trend Week
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Bling It On
Uniko Studio-Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop
Uniko Studio Challenge 16 -Anything Goes & the sketch
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...