Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy New Year

Hi~Today I would like to share a 'Happy New Year' card with you.


The firework theme is inspired by Inkspirational 's photo and CASology's light theme. 
I started by cutting the circle.
To create my firework scene, I stamped the firework with purple and yellow ink, and embossed them with clear embossing power.
Then, I stamped the bear(from Paper Smooches), coloured it with Copic Maker, 
and cut it out.






Thank you for standing by. 
have a nice day.



I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Paper Smooches SPARKS December Anything Goes (week 3) challenge! 

11 comments:

  1. LOVE this happy card! Totally CUTE! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute - I love the bear and your fireworks are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Wei! Have a great New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a rich colour of sky and pops of fire works. Great to see you at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun card for New Years. Love your style!
    Thanks for playing with us at INK. Hope you'll join us again next time :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little bear looks like he's having a fabulous time celebrating with the fireworks! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG OMG!! What a CUTE Card!! I LOVE the Design!! =) THANKS SO MUCH Fir playing along with us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun, FUN! I love the fireworks, such a great take on the cue this week at CASology! That bear is too cute! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ACK! This is so totally adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable and a good take on our photo! Thanks for sharing with us at Inksirational and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...