Translate

2014年12月15日 星期一

LTSCB #44' s GDT card!

Hi friends! It's Wei Wei. 
It's time for Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog new challenge - When Natural Calls. 
 And the fabulous sponsor is Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet.
Here is my GDT card.


I love this image so much because it looks so fun and special!
I started by printing the digital image, coloured it by using copic maker, and cut it out.
I used distress ink to create the background. 
First, I added some Glossy Accents to be the falling snow,
After they dried, I blended some blue and purple distress ink.
Then, I embossed some tree image, and I also used copic maker to paint some shadow of tree. It make this scene have more depth. 
Finally, I adhered some fun foam under the stamped panel (the Santa) to create 3D pop-up effect! And I tied a silver twine on the card. 




I hope you feel inspired to create a shaped card and enter our LTSCB #44 - When Natural Calls.
You have until December 28th to enter.

 sponsor

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...