Translate

2014年12月21日 星期日

two sunflower card


Hi there, Today I would like to share two cards featuring the sunflower stamp.(This stamp is from PSX, and it is my first rubber stamp, sent from my mom, when I 9 year old. Maybe, It will become an antique? xx
I used this stamp to create two different flair card. it's interesting!

First up is watercolor style.


I started by brushing some water on the paper, and added bright yellow colour.
I let the water do the work for me...
.And I used stencil and deep yellow to create some flower image(I didn't wait to watercolour dry, because I wanted the stencil image integrate into the watercolour).
Then, I embossed the sunflower image with white embossing power, and gave the image some orange colour.
Finally, I added the sentiment with black ink.



 Let’s take a look at the next card.


I just stamped the sunflower, flourish image and sentiment with black ink. I coloured the flower with Copic maker. Finally, I added some pearls which I applied orange colour (Copic maker) on them to match the colours of my card, as a finishing touch.




My cards were inspired by




 Thank you for stand by~



I'm entering these cards to the following challenge
Stamplorations December Challenge: Stamps & Designer's Choice
Stamplorations Bi-Weekly Sketch Challenge #24
ric#74 - Escada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...