Translate

2014年12月3日 星期三

Owl-Ways Winter

Hi friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More
This week we have our Challenge #124 - CAS. 
I hope you will play along! 


Today's DT card, I am featuring our sponsor Stamp Art Designs' Image.
I love this Owl image. Something about little critter makes me very happy. 
I started by printing this cute image which is called 'Owl-Ways Winter', 
colored it with Copic maker and colour pencil, and then, cut it out.
Then, I blended some deep blue and purple ink to create my night sky background.
After that, I added some silver glitter for falling snow, and I twined some sliver thread on the background. I think it gives this really cool and special look to your card.
To remain my card clean and simple, I chose white card base, 
didn't stamp any sentiment.


I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. Can't wait to see you there!
Thank you for standing by. 
have a nice day.
Wei Wei


I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Simon Says Monday Challenge -Holiday Cards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...