Sunday, April 26, 2015

My stamp technique experiment

Hi,friend.
Today I would like to share two CAS cards using my "technique experiment" .
"Technique experiment" means I try a technique that I have not tried before. 
Here are my cards, One is using inlaid die cut technique, the other is blending Brilliance Rocket Red Gold ink on black paper.  

今天分享的兩張卡片分別嘗試了不同的技巧。第一張是鑲嵌技法,第二張則是將Brilliance 的Rocket Red Gold印台染在黑色卡紙上,營造珠光效果。


For the first card, I tried the inlaid die cut technique. Firstly, I cut those hearts and dry embossed them, and then cut the"happy" word. 
Next, I inlaid another "happy" word which was blended with soft ombre colors. 
I think this technique is very hard, so I spent much time to do. 

第一張卡片的鑲嵌技法,我首先用心型刀模切了幾個愛心圖案,再重複在愛心圖案上切出「happy」的字樣。接下來必須小心將白色的「happy」字樣拿下來,鑲嵌另一個事先上好漸進色的「happy」字樣。這過程中建議要先固定先前切好的小紙片,否則容易掉下找不到。







I'm entering to the following challenge
                                                  CAS on Sunday Challenge #57, White 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my second card, I embossed some flowers(from Hero Arts) with golden embossing power.  To add different embossing effect, I embossed another flower with clear embossing power on another corner of the card. 
Then, I masked those flowers, using blending tool to added some brilliance rocket red gold ink around them. I love this pearl sparkle effect around the golden embossing.
第二張卡片先Hero Arts的花朵燙金,燙金粉是來自Ranger的princess gold,其粉質細緻,燙金效果很顯色。為了讓花多一點層次,另一邊的花朵選擇用透明燙粉來呈現黑亮感覺。否則整張卡片會顯得太亮太金。等燙金都乾了之後,用mask技巧將花蓋起來,再用印染海綿工具沾上brilliance 的rocket red gold印台,在花的邊緣添加一層紅金色的珠光陰影。 






Thank you for standing by. Have a nice day.
I'm entering to the following challenge

                                              Simon Says Clean and Simple

8 comments:

  1. That first card is a lot of work- but worth it - great result! The second card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job experimenting with new techniques. And, thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wei wei love that you were experimenting, love the inlaid ombre word! Thank you for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for joing us at A Blog Named Hero :)
    Mateja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow both your cards are just gorgeous - I love how they're both so different yet perfectly CAS.
    Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first card is so pretty and fun! Great take on the sketch!
    And I love your second card -- it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gold accents look so strikingly beautiful against the dark card base- lovely! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...