Monday, April 20, 2015

STAMPlorations sketch challenge 32

Hi, friend~
It's time to share another STAMPlorations weekly sketch with you! 
I can't wait to see what you all think of this new sketch and your awesome projects.
Here's our sketch:

And, here is my DT card.


I would like to share a simple and easy rose card.
For my background, I put Shutters Stencil (ARTplorations : Shutters Stencil)on the pink panel and added white embossing paste. 
Next, I printed STAMPlorations digi rose image, used copic marker to color it, and added some glitter on the edge of petal.
Finally, I tied a golden string above the card, and then adhered a white butterfly and gold embossed sentiment( Vignette: It's Your Day).


Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei --->You are here.
And we have two talented guest designers-

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rose and great combination! Lovely card Wei ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Wei, love the embossed background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitter on the petals makes that rose stand out, Wei Wei! Love the subtle stenciling you did on the background with the white embossing paste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that glitter on your petal add lovely touch Wei great coloring too and great using that sketch...and white on white embossing backrgound oh so nice ...love your card Wei Wei and I just join the sketch challeng #32 hope you like to visiting me back as DT...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...