Sunday, February 19, 2017

CAS card +scrapbooking

Hi friends, Today I would like to share this CAS card and scrapbooking.


For this card, I first use Mama Elephant FINE TRIMMINGS CUTS to add stitching effect.
Then, I added some blue and purple watercolor for the background.
After watercolor dried, I stamped the Ferris wheel in red.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment.





I'm entering to the following challenges:
AAA CAS Game #84 - Watercolour

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, let see the scrapbooking that I created using crate paper and Freckled Fawn products.


I chose white as my color base. To add some interest, I cut a heart and added a GATHER DOUBLE-SIDED CARDSTOCK behind the white paper. 

After adhered the photo. I decorated to some flowers, leaves and embellishments. 

When my project was ready and assembled, I understood that a few gold are needed,so I added gold die-cut stars, gold sequins and the gold "Today" sticker.

To finish, I also added a tassel !

I'm entering to the following challenge:
another-freaking-scrappy-challenge -february 2017 challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...