Friday, February 10, 2017

CFC167 手作卡片

Hi everyone! 

Our challenge theme is pink, red and white!


Here is DT card.
My supplies: MWAH stamp set and FRIENDLY FLOWERS FRI-DIES.


For this card, I first cut a heart as my base. 
I die cut many flowers using FRIENDLY FLOWERS FRI-DIES. Then, I arranged those flowers on the heart base.

For the background, I just embellished with red ribbons and remain many white space.

To finish off, I stamped "XOXO" (from MWAH stamp set) in black.






Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Thank you! Have a nice day.




I'm entering to the following challenges
CWS Challenge #11: Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...