Sunday, April 9, 2017

彩印手工卡片 (使用塑膠版型、泡泡筆、變色龍麥克筆)

Hi friends! Happy Sunday! 
Today I'd like to share two card with you.


I had so much fun playing with the Kodomo Popcorn Pen and had a idea to create this card.


To create the cake icing, I used White Popcorn Pen. This pen is very easy to use. After applied the pen on the cupcake from STAMPlorations stamp set-Party Mates, blasted the area with a heat gun, and it puffed out like magic. I also colored the cupcake with Chameleon pens.

Then, I put the Plaid Maker stencil from STAMPlorations onto white paper and apply pink ink to create the background. I cut the background apart, and adhered them to white card.

To finish off, I adhered cupcake with foam tape, stamped the sentiment in black.



I'm entering to the following challenges:
CASology Week 243: ICING
Simon Says: Happy Birthday
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For the second card, I tried to use some bold and deep colors.


I chose Volcano Lake color as my cardbase, put the Broken Glass stencil from STAMPlorations onto it. I didn't apply ink but colored with Chameleon pens (aqua marine and royal blue).

Then, I stamped the bear and giraffe from Altenew Geometric Menagerie Stamp Set in black.
 I chose the lion as theme, colored with Chameleon pens and adhered it with foam tape.

Lastly I heat embossed the sentiment in white. I just love how this card turned out.



I'm entering to the following challenges:
ATSM Challenge #236 - Anything Goes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...