Friday, December 15, 2017

CFC189 手工卡片

Today, I have a card to share that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 189.


The supplies I used are CASUAL COMFORT stamp set and FUNKY FLAKES.


Since the challenge theme is white Christmas, I decided to use white cardbase and snowflakes.
I first cut many snowflakes using FUNKY FLAKES, and then arranged them to get snowflakes looking likes wreath.


I also added some light blue dots.
To finish off, I heat embossed the sentiment (from CASUAL COMFORT) in white  .




Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Thanks for standing by!

I'm entering to the following challenges:
Time Out Challenge#98
HLS December Anything Goes with Dies Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...